Friday, November 6, 2015

Activities

Julie has been doing a lot of activities lately! She has been waking up at 10am and starting with breakfast, then she does a list of things throughout the day. Those things are:

10am Have Breakfast

10:30am cross stitch

11:30am crocheting

1:30pm Lunch

2:30pm Nature Show

3pm Story Writing

4pm Sewing on my blankets and dolls

5pm Dinner

She usually does most of them, but sometimes does them late, but always works on them for the allotted timeframe. If she doesn't get one done, by the time to go to the next one, she skips it.

It has been fun watching her accomplish so much! I have been actively helping her make the food throughout the day, and it has been good having money for food! I have been doing work at Labor Ready, Creative Powers Computers, and for my Dad (getting dimensions at a house and working on weeding at one of his properties that he manages). It has been good for me to make so much money lately!



No comments: