Thursday, February 18, 2021

To Oregon from Arizona

 This trip took me 32 hours of straight driving!

Monday through Wednesday February Eighth at 5pm through the Tenth at 2am

I was delirious after the trip and ended up in the hospital, in Oregon, to get some rest.

I'm good now after a night and day of sleeping non-stop.

Here are the photos and videos! - 

This is my friends and I watching the Superbowl half-time show!
Go Buccaneers!

Karaoke to Rihanna in the car LOL! (not singing)...

My dog with his toy playing in the grass!

An automatic movie made by Google haha! - Non-quality lol!

My dog... - Again... haha!

No, that's video again... Argh LOL! :~%

Moonstone Beach off highway 101










Photo in Oregon on the top of a hill that is drivable. 

I had WAY too much caffeine on the way up to Oregon haha!

This is the Super-Driver with Baby (my car)

I put foam sealant on the trunk, because it was leaking a lot. Plus, the trunk doesn't open, so no harm done...

Me.

Dave and Busters at the Super Bowl Party at Tempe Marketplace (Tempe, Arizona).

A great sunrise! It's rare to see a great sunrise in Arizona. Usually the good scenery happens at the sunset.



This is the work I did while I was down there. I was transferring data from old hard-drives to a thumb-drive. - Got paid too! Thanks Cory!

Read the photo. Stop reading this text haha!


This keyboard was given to me on my birthday a while ago! It still works! A great keyboard!
I got it out of storage. I worked at the storage unit for 6 hours last Sunday! It needed it! I organized, looked through every box, and found some portable Nintendo Systems that I am using now! 3DS, DS, and Switch.

Not gonna put text here lol!








San Francisco!

Golden Gate Bridge!








Red-Wood Forest

Moonstone Beach County Park (At the Moonstone)
- Beautiful!




A pull-over-and-look off the freeway! Had to take photos during the sunset Tuesday night!

Me? You tell me.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: