Monday, August 12, 2024

This! 😓🥺

 Seriously 😓🥺 sad 4 me here at the fifth wheel with my now wife. I don't like one ounce of it. If I could get away I would. I have nowhere to go. I have no one to stay with. I've never been hit so many times by anyone in my entire life. I feel like, I'm living in a nightmare from one of my nightmares when I was a kid. When I look in the mirror, I see sadness, pain, ridicule and blame. Blame towards me and the way I catch her in lies. I don't like this life and I don't want it the way it is right now. Believe me, I am motivated and up beat! I will do what it takes to be me and not let people get me down. I will earn money enough to buy a fifth wheel of my own. Then, I will be out. I feel like my body is a laugh to who is and happens to be my wife right now.

Video


No comments: