Thursday, March 28, 2013

Recent News, Lots of chores to do UGH! Photo of the day, and movie preview.



Click the link above to go to the actual article, but I will summarize it...

There was a rogue dentist in Oklahoma who infected many, many patients with HIV! I'm assuming that he had a dirty needle, or something... It is a sad story!

For chores I just paid the internet bill, and today until Sunday, there is a special running for Cox Communications (ISP) that gives you free cable T.V. for a month! I got it and it runs until the 28th of next month. After that, I'll be sure to disconnect the service. I don't want to pay $65.00 a month to have 50 or so channels. It is such a waste of money. I connect my computer up to the T.V. and I have an air mouse (a small keyboard like thing that moves the mouse with the motion of itself). This weekend, Julie and I are going to take an hour out of our day to clean, clean, clean. It'll be great when we're finished! Tomorrow (Friday) I'll need to go and get another bus pass. It's $32 or so for the month. That's the reduced fair price for students. It's completely worth it! Yesterday was a huge day. I rode my bike to Wells Fargo (about 7 miles away), got a flat tire on the way there, went home on the bus, used my wife's bike to finish the errands, rode to Walmart (about 2 miles away), got a money order for the internet bill, went to 24 hour fitness for about 2 hours, walked on the treadmill for about 1/2 an hour, then the court opened up, got to play the first game of basketball, then went to McDonalds to use the internet for a bit then went on home... It was a long day! I was SOOOooo tired! I slept in very late today with my knock out pills :-P It was great!

Right now, I'm at coffee bean and using the internet at Tempe Marketplace. I wrote some jokes down that I would like to use during my stand up comedy skit. I hope it goes well... I can think up some pretty crazy and funny stuff, but on stage I might freeze up... I need to make jokes about the crowd to lighten things up a bit.

Well here is the photo of the day:



It's a famous photo. It looks as if the rocks slid along the sand by some magical power, but in reality... well lets keep the magic going! :-D


Think what you'd like about the sand and rocks... I don't like smashing dreams with science. Although it is informative, it's just wrong sometimes.

Okay here is one of the most awaited previews of all time:

The Wolverine: The most ferocious animal on the planet! And he lives forever too!




Iron Man 3: I love Robert Downey Jr... Hope he does better with is drug problem...


Man of Steel: I hate the music, but the movie should be better :-)


After Earth with Will Smith and Will's son! He is becoming a great actor... I hope he doesn't get spoiled like most of the other early actors in media:


And, the Prototype: The best man/machine movie in ages! It uses real science + the ultimate in Sci-Fi. The best minds at work on the silver screen :-)

No comments: