Monday, February 11, 2013

Thoughts about life

As the leaf falls from the ground slowly from the trees in the forest, during the season of fall, so do we in life. We all fall and feed the ground with our nutrient rich selves. We give life to the trees to grow and thrive again. There are times when I wish that I didn't have to fall to the ground, but a las I do. I can't keep myself from falling, but I wish to spend a long time up in that tree of life. There are so many things to do, and accomplish in this life. There are stories to be written through my experiences and my effects on other plants, animals and people before I let go and become dust in the wind again. The circle of life goes on. I am glad to be a part of it!

Philosophies of life flash through my mind as a whistling wind. I think about which ones are true and which ones are false. Perhaps I will never know, but I will strive to find purpose in life during the mean time. I will find purpose with my job, with my wife, with my family, with my friend, and with everyone else. I will try to be friendly to all life alike. I will be thankful, happy, healthy, good, and full of wonder when I find new and informative, but true, information. I love life, and I love how much humans are able to achieve!

There is a bit of sadness compiling in my head. It makes me reminisce about my past woes, and unhappiness. Although I could dwell on these and find myself in a pitiful mind-set, I won't allow myself to go down that path. I will be busy, friendly and active in life. I could think about how people around me are talking about me negatively, or I could realize that everyone has their own life with their own thoughts that hardly ever incude me. It is a sad, and selfish, thought to think that I am on everyones mind. It is purely impossible.

Right now I'm sitting in a coffee shop drinking my favorite hot chocolate. There are people all around me. They are being quiet, and calm, but sometimes a little jerky in their motions. It makes me think that I am making them uncomfortable, but is that just my thought, or is it true. This is a non-profit coffee shop organization for women in need. Me being here might actually make them nervous. I hope not, but I think it it is inevitable.

The wall is a huge chalk board. There are events strone about the message board with times and titles. Tonight is open mic comedy going from 7-9pm. I wonder who the comedian is. They don't say. It is probably a good idea because keeping it a mystery is intriguing.

That's bout it.



Have a great day!!!

No comments: