Thursday, January 24, 2013

Breakfast, and a late start

This morning I made a great tasting sandwich for my wife. It was made of hamburger meat, oil and vinegar dressing, italian seasoning, melted mozzarella cheese, real mayonaise and of course toasted multi-grain bread. I had oatmeal with my favorite flavored jam (peach). Mine was delicious! My wife told me that she loved hers as well!

I hope that you all are having a great morning so far! It might not be morning any more, where you're at, but it's still morning here.

I woke up at nine this morning. I went to sleep too late last night and couldn't get up in time to do networking for http://creativepowerscomputers.com. Tonight, I need to get to sleep around nine thirty or ten. That way I'll be sure to have energy in the wee hours of the morning to get up and out the door. I think that I'll go out during rush hour tonight to make up for lost time.

Just a random fact I'd like to share... This is my home page on the internet when I first start up my web browser (Google Chrome).


I have an interactive hamster that I feed. His name is Zero.1. I have my email next to that. On the top right is my wife's blog updates. I get the updates every time she posts something new. She writes poetry on there. Her blogging address is http://a-time-of-milk-and-honey.blogspot.com/. Below Zero.1 is the most recent movies in my area. Going to the right (the bottom middle of the page) is the most recent news articles from http://google.com/news. And, on the bottom right is my daily calendar. That's it :-)

Have a great day!

No comments: