Friday, January 25, 2013

Watched movies, ate popcorn, made dinner, and watched astroids

The first movie I watched today was called "The Dinosaur Project."

Click the image to see  preview:


It was a slow movie with bits of action in it. There wasn't muh suspense either. Good special effects though.

The second movie I watched was called "Mr Poppers Penguins"

Click the image below to see the preview:


The cast was good with a few famous actors. The plot had one stream. Not much to it. But, it was a touching movie that dealt in love, children and little smart penguins.

The third, yes, the third movie I watched was "Total Recall." A 2012 film that featured a couple of famous actors. The plot was thick with double agents, love triangles, memory loss, and trying to save the world. This movie was much more action packed.

Click the image below to see a preview of this movie from IMDB.com:


I made boneless, skinless chicken breast for dinner. I only put salt and pepper on it. Nothing special. My wife also made her famous tacos with her secret recipe.

What I did this morning was look at an article from Space.com. I'll try to embed the movie into this article. It talks about a meteor coming really close to the earth. In fact it will travel between the earth and the moon. It might even knock a few satellites out of orbit....






If it worked you should be able to play the video from here. If not, here is the link:


Well that's what I've done so far today. Next I'm off to clean the kitchen and make some corn tortilla sandwiches (gluten free).

Until next time :-)

No comments: