Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The crazy cat has awoken!

Tokyo just got too comfortable in our house! He is terrorizing anything he can find! If he acts the same after he gets neutered, he will be going bye, bye. He is being a huge pest!

Other than that, I have been listening to music and chilling with my wifey. We listened to Louie and a special mix of easy music that is calming. The playlist has artists like Enya, Enigma, Jem, and Norah Jones to name a few.

I am waking up early to do cold contact networking... I take the bus and start conversations with any one I'm able to. I then transition into a question of if they have a good working computer, or not. If they're having trouble with their computer, I tell them about my business called, " Creative Powers Computers." I just ordered 500 business cards to exchange phone numbers or emails for.

Well, I'm getting tired, and I think that I'll go talk with my darling wife for a while before I get too groggy.

Night :-) 



Zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: