Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My trip to Safeway


The above link is some of the songs that I listen to on my "Relax To The Noise" playlist. The link goes to playlist.com.

Do you ever get that feeling that everyone is listening to the music that you're listening to? I do. When I was in Safeway (the local grocery store) I was happy and full of energy because of the music I was listening to. I assumed that everyone else was happy as well, but when I took my earbuds out, I noticed how stressed out everyone looked. It was a shock!

At Safeway, I bought laundry detergent, TP, two chocolate milks from Starbucks (one for me and one for my wife), and cream cheese cake icing. The icing is for a birthday cake, that my wife is making for our friends birthday party on Saturday. She is  planning on making two cakes. One for the party and one for us. She has two heart shaped pans for the cakes.

This is what the cake should look like with the white cream cheese frosting:


There was a lady at the Starbucks that was pretty rude to the worker. She was impatient and told the worker to hurry... I later found out that there was no reason for the haste. I saw her walking slowly down the sidewalk on my way home. She was very thin, like she is a heavy drug user, bulimic or anorexic. I kinda felt sorry for her,  but violent words have no excuse no matter what the circumstances. A controlled tongue is not always easy, but is possible in every situation.

No comments: